Monday, June 13, 2005

"Five Books Meme"

I´ve been tagged! I finally figured out what I gotta do, just answer the questions and (for question 5) tag others. I don´t know anyone to tag, though, who hasn´t already been tagged--I don´t know many other bloggers! Anyway, here are the answers to the questions one through four...

1. Total number of books I own = Approx. one large bookcase.
2. The last book I bought = I think it was Dietrich Von Hildebrand´s Marriage: The Mystery of Faithful Love
3. The last book I read= Thomas Dubay´s And Thou Art Christ´s: Reflections on Virginity and the Celibate Life
4. Five books that mean alot to me = a. Love Alone is Credible - Von Balthasar, b. The Brothers Karamazov, c. Lord of the Rings, d. The First Epistle of Saint John, e. Hatchet - Gary Paulson

It was SWP who tagged me. To find more of the history of this meme, follow this link back to
Catholicland!

1 comment:

SWP said...

I also tagged Clayton from Weight of Glory (http://www.doxaweb.com/blog/blogger.html) who tagged Barbara Nicolosi from Church of the Masses (http://churchofthemasses.blogspot.com/)

That's pretty cool.

You don't have to tag someone. You can leave it open for anyone reading your blog to pick up the baton.